I stumbled upon the Privacy Pop Bed Tent and I was instantly amazed by how great of an idea it is. It made me wonder why something like this was created earlier and also why is no one talking more about this product.
There is not enough reviews on the Privacy Pop Tent! I’m quite surprised by that. So what I wanted to do is list some of the ideas that I could find for this thing. There are many uses for the tent, but these are the ones that I could come up with myself.
- Privacy for kids who share a room
- People who sleep during the day and work at night
- Make a fort for the kids
- Helps with allergies and keeps the cat away from the bed when you zip it up.
- A little barrier to help with noise from the outside
- Gives a cozy feel that some really like
- Portable so you can take it with you so that you have some familiar when sleeping somewhere new.
- Great for daytime naps
- Slightly water repellent, in case you spill something in it or on it.
- Use it to quarantine someone with their sneezes and coughing when you share a room.
- Perfect for dorm rooms. Gives you the privacy you deserve. Also for when your roommate stays up late to study.
- Perfect for staying the night at someone’s house as a guest to give you privacy.
- Perfect for deployment. Sucks sharing a room with 12 other people and this helps.
- Great for kids with autism, Asperger’s, or ADHD since it gives them a safe place.
- Helps kids to learn to sleep by themselves since it gives them a close and secure feeling.
- Perfect for kids with “sensory defensive” who have trouble sleeping.
- Helps to keep mosquitos away too!